Romance dating scammer updating listbox using a thread in

Posted by / 24-Jul-2017 08:01

Romance dating scammer

Sometimes they use the photos of Russian models and celebrities.

The girls on the pictures are NOT scammers and have no idea how their pics are being used.

Lets talk about individual scammers, those who place their profiles on the different online dating services, free and paid.

What we don't like about the existing Russian scam lists is that they provide the impression that there are thousands of Russian scammers out there, and behind each scam profile stays different girl (or guy, whatever). We are absolutely convinced: Russian girls are NOT scammers!

Most likely, they work on commissions, like telemarketers.

Then all scam, like with a magic wand, starts originating from that new ISP.Most of the Russian scam (about 90% of it, if not more) originates form the same 2 sources: REPUBLIC OF MARI EL in Russia and LUGANSK in Ukraine.The other 10% originates from pro-daters, mostly from South of Ukraine, like Odessa, Nikolaev, etc..Sometimes scammers might pay some local girl a minimal fee to sit and pose for pictures and to pick up money at the Western Union. The gang may also have accomplices in certain Western Union locations.Their profiles may say whatever: that they are from Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Samara, Volgograd, Chelyabinsk, Kiev, Odessa, sometimes even USA.

romance dating scammer-11romance dating scammer-24romance dating scammer-44

Once the scammer has caught his victim in his trap, he begins to ask for small amounts of money to assist him in daily expenses. He needs money to pay his medical bills after falling ill, he needs help because he was mugged, he needs your help buying a plane ticket so the two of you can finally be joined together.

One thought on “romance dating scammer”